Sweet tour / city tour through the old town of Düsseldorf
Get to know various pastry shops, cafés, confectioneries and other providers of sweet treats in the old town of Düsseldorf and around Königsallee with us on this tour. There is a sweet taste in every location. The guide also tells you funny and curious stories about the sights and places we come by - and also knows a lot about the history of the great Düsseldorf cafés.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- At least five sweet tastings
What's excluded :
- Coffee and/or Tea - Drinks in the locations are not included in the tour price.
- You like it cute Then this tour is for you. We meet at Carlsplatz and stroll with you through Düsseldorf's old town, then towards Kö-Bogen and Königsallee. On our way there are great cafes, ice cream parlors, confectioneries and chocolates. And your guide knows the very best. We would like to share this knowledge with you. And so that you believe us, there are small tastings everywhere ... Let yourself be surprised which sweet specialties we have selected for you. This can vary depending on the day of the week and the opening times of the shops. In addition to calories, your guide also has nice anecdotes, old town and Kö stories. The tour ends in Copenhagen ... well ... almost at least.
• Sweet temptation - Handmade Italian pastries
• Sweet conclusion - A Scandinavian calorie bomb
• Sweet cooling - Homemade ice cream
Departure Point :Carlspl. 19, 40213 Düsseldorf, Germany
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.