Sydney Airport to White Bay Port transfer
Shared shuttle transfer from Sydney Airport to White Bay Cruise Terminal. Shuttle vans seat up to 13 people comfortably and they are our most popular and cost effective solution for travellers from Sydney Airport to White Bay Cruise Terminal.
per adult from
45 to 60 minutes
What's included :
- One-way shared shuttle transfer
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Cruise terminal drop-off
- 1 suitcase and 1 carry on per person
What's excluded :
- Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
- • Enjoy a simple, stress-free journey from Sydney Airport to White Bay Cruise Terminal.
• Experience a meet-and-greet service from the airport. If you arrive at the Domestic Terminal you will be picked up by your driver straight from the baggage carousel. If you arrive at the International Terminal you will be picked up from the Meeting Point inside the arrival hall.
• Your driver will escort you to the vehicle and drive you to your destination. Enjoy a smooth ride in a modern, air-conditioned mini van driven by a professional and friendly driver.
• Rest easy knowing your driver is monitoring your flight schedule to ensure you are not left behind. If your flight arrives early your driver will collect you at the earlier time.
• Please provide us with your mobile phone number in order to contact you if the driver can't find you at the expected pickup time.
Departure Point :
• International (Terminal 1): Proceed to the Meeting Point located between Exit A and Exit B inside the Arrival hall. Driver will have a "Go Sydney Shuttle" sign. • Domestic (Terminal 2 and Terminal 3): Please wait at the baggage carousel from where you are to collect your luggage. Driver will have a “Go Sydney Shuttle” sign.
AirportsSydney Airport, Airport Dr, Mascot, New South Wales 2020 Australia
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 4/1/2017 - 7/7/2022
Monday - Sunday: 03:30 AM - 11:30 PM
Return Detail :White Bay Cruise Terminal, 2041 James Craig Rd, Rozelle NSW 2039, Australia
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them to board and disembark
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Each traveller is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 13 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Organised by Go Sydney Shuttle