Sydney Harbour Ferry with Taronga Zoo Entry Ticket
Enjoy a fun-filled day cruising through beautiful Sydney Harbour and visiting Taronga Zoo. See iconic Sydney landmarks from the water, take a ride on the Sky Safari Gondola and meet the animals of Taronga Zoo.
per adult from
4 to 8 hours
What's included :
- Round-trip by Sydney Harbour cruise to Taronga Zoo
- Commentary on board cruise
- Sky Safari Gondola (subject to weather and maintenance)
- Taronga Zoo Entry
- Entry/Admission - Taronga Zoo
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Taronga Zoo, Bradleys Head Road, Mosman, New South Wales 2088 Australia
Enjoy a day out at the award-winning Taronga Zoo, home to more than 2,900 exotic and native species. Learn about the different animals through one of the many free zoo-keeper talks; be entertained by the playful seals at the Seal Theatre; and watch the famous free-flight bird show, where birds of prey show off their hunting skills. Enter the zoo in style and take a ride on the Sky Safari Gondola. Skim across the top of the Asian Rainforest and see the orangutans swinging in the trees; then pass over the winding river of the AGL Amazon exhibit, home to animals from South America.
Duration: 4 hours
Pass By: Sydney Harbour, Sydney, New South Wales Australia
Enjoy fantastic views of the harbor, city skyline and famous landmarks like the Opera House and Harbour Bridge.
Pass By: Circular Quay, Sydney, New South Wales 2000 Australia
Depart Circular Quay and enjoy fantastic views of the harbor, city skyline and famous landmarks like the Opera House and Harbour Bridge.
Departure Point :Wharf 6, Sydney NSW 2000, Australia
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Special timetables operate on public holidays and special event dates
- Timetables are subject to change without notice
- Taronga Zoo is open from 9:30am to 4:30pm daily
- To ensure you have enough time to visit the many exhibits in Taronga Zoo, it is recommended that you board the first departing ferry of the day.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travel must begin with Captain Cook Cruises ferry from Circular Quay Wharf No.6
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.