Sydney Harbour Jet Boat Thrill Ride: 30 Minutes
Feel your adrenalin rush on a 30-minute Sydney Harbour Jet Boat Thrill Ride. As the jet boat powers across Sydney Harbour, see the Sydney Opera House and the Sydney Harbour Bridge from a different perspective, and experience the thrill of on-water maneuvers like 270-degree spins . This is Australia's most popular jet boating adventure, blasting off from Circular Quay every hour, every day.
per adult from
What's included :
- 30-minute Jet Boating Ride on Sydney Harbour
- Safety briefing
- Use of weatherproof clothing
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Join a thrilling jet boat sightseeing adventure ride on the stunning Sydney Harbour! With spins, slides, speed and stunts it's loads of fun and one of the most exciting ways to experience Sydney.
• Sydney Opera House, Bennelong Point Easy walk from Circular Quay Train Station, Sydney, New South Wales 2000 Australia
• Sydney Harbour Bridge, Sydney, New South Wales 2060 Australia
• Taronga Zoo, Bradleys Head Road, Mosman, New South Wales 2088 Australia
• Sydney Harbour, Sydney, New South Wales Australia
• Fort Denison Island, Sydney Harbour, Sydney, New South Wales 2000 Australia
• Oz Jet Boating Sydney Harbour, The Eastern Pontoon Circular Quay, Sydney, New South Wales 2000 Australia
Departure Point :Circular Quay, Sydney NSW 2000, Australia
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- 3.94 feet (1.2 meters) minimum height restriction applies to all passengers
- Passengers must advise of any pre-existing medical condition prior to departure
- Any person who may be pregnant, suffer from back, neck, or heart conditions, or have previous injuries that may cause a risk to their health, must not ride. All passenger's board and ride at their own risk.
- Bookings are subject to minimum numbers.
- Arrive 20 minutes prior to departure time
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 23 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.