Sydney Harbour Progressive Long Lunch Cruise
The most delicious and unique way to experience Sydney Harbour. Come aboard your luxury cruiser where you will be taken to two of Sydney's fabulous harbourside restaurants to dine on sensational fresh local produce. You will see Sydney's world famous Opera House and Harbour Bridge as you cruise along the sparkling waters of Sydney Harbour. Cruise into Middle Harbour and under the Spit Bridge where you will see some of the most exclusive real estate Sydney has to offer. Three course lunch and all beverages included.
per adult from
4 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Glass of sparkling wine
- Unlimited drinks (open bar)
- Lunch - 3-course lunch
- Entry/Admission - Watsons Bay
- Entry/Admission - Balmoral
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sydney Harbour, Sydney, New South Wales Australia
Once on board clients can sit back and enjoy drink on board while the take in all the sights of Sydney Harbour as they cruise around to their first dining location. This part of the cruise takes aprox 1 hour, plenty of time to enjoy everything the harbour and the service on board have to offer.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Sydney Harbour Bridge, Sydney, New South Wales 2060 Australia
As you cruise around during your cruise the iconic Harbour Bridge is a constant back drop to your fantastic lunch cruise.
Pass By: Sydney Opera House, Bennelong Point Easy walk from Circular Quay Train Station, Sydney, New South Wales 2000 Australia
The Sydney Opera House will serve as a stunning back drop to your cruise around the Sydney Harbour.
Pass By: Royal Botanic Garden Sydney, Mrs Macquaries Rd, Sydney, New South Wales 2000 Australia
As you cruise around to your first dining location, you will pass the beautiful Botanic Gardens and have some great opportunities of photos of the whole City.
Stop At: Watsons Bay, Sydney, New South Wales Australia
For your entree / starter you will be taken to Watson's Bay for dine at the famous Doyles. Here staff will greet you and seat you at a private reserved table. Seating is always best in house. Enjoy an entree/starter of your choice with a glass of wine while you take in breath taking city and beach views.
Duration: 45 minutes
Pass By: Royal Australian Navy Heritage Centre, Garden Island, Sydney, New South Wales Australia
Once back on board, clients will cruise to their second dining location. On the way they will enjoy the sites of such historical harbour locations as the Royal Australian Navy Heritage Center.
Stop At: The Esplanade, Balmoral, Mosman, New South Wales 2088 Australia
For your main meal you will depart the boat at Balmoral Beach and dine at the stunning Public Dining Room. Again staff will seat you at their selection of best seating in house and you will enjoy a main meal of your choice with wine included.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Spit Bridge, Sydney, New South Wales 2088 Australia
Once back on board you will enjoy a dessert selection while you complete a final cruise up to the spit bridge before returning to middle harbour (where you departed) to end your amazing cruise.
Departure Point :1: Campbells Cove Lookout, 4 Circular Quay W, The Rocks NSW 2000, Australia
2: Darling Harbour, King St Wharf, New South Wales, Australia
Departure Time :11:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant meals not included
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.