Sydney Harbour Tall Ship Laser Clay Shooting with Mast Climb
Laser Clay Shooting is an original and interactive activity that can be enjoyed by everyone in totally safety without harming the environment. Get a group of mates, family or colleagues together and have fun finding out who is the best marksman.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Two and a half hour experience on Sydney Harbour.
- Participate in the Laser Clay Shooting contest.
- Free Mast Climb - you save $60
- Enjoy a tasty and substantial lunch.
- This MENU is subject to change to ensure fresh produce of premium quality.
- BBQ Chorizo Slices
- Spinach & Cheese Triangles
- Roast pumpkin, zucchini, mixed bean with sultanas, sunflower seeds & coconut salad
- Mixed Leaves Salad
- Potato Salad
- Mild spiced chicken with mushrooms, capsicum, baby spinach & Spanish onion
- Sweet potato, eggplant & tomato with lentils
- Plain white rice
- Chocolate brownies
What's excluded :
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off.
- Drinks package (available for purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Sydney Harbour Tall Ships, Campbell's Cove Jetty, The Rocks NSW 2000, Australia
We will cruise past all of Sydney’s biggest attractions including Sydney Harbour Bridge, the Opera House, Fort Denison, Garden Island, Taronga Zoo, Luna Park and Admiralty House. You will discover Sydney’s rich history and some of the stories and tales behind these iconic landmarks.
Departure Point :Campbells Cove Jetty, The Rocks NSW 2000, Australia
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- This cruise is only for those 18 years and older.
- Sydney Harbour Tall Ships reserves the right to add, withdraw, substitute and/or vary advertised routes, prices, departure times and locations without notice if considered necessary for the safety and welfare of the tall ship, its passengers and crew. However, reasonable effort will be made to maintain arrangements as advertised.
- Sydney Harbour Tall Ships will not be liable for any loss or expense incurred by a passenger as a result.
- For more information, please call (02) 8015 5571.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.