Sydney Harbour Tall Ship Lunch Cruise
Just like the early settlers centuries ago, you too can experience the unforgettable thrill of cruising on Sydney Harbour in classic style and comfort. Board our 1850's style tall ship and cruise Sydney Harbour whilst enjoying lunch prepared freshly on-board by your friendly crew.
per adult from
What's included :
- Two hour cruise around beautiful Sydney Harbour.
- See the Opera House, Harbour Bridge and more from an historic tall ship.
- Three-course meal freshly prepared during the cruise.
- This MENU is subject to change to ensure fresh produce of premium quality.
- BBQ Chorizo Slices
- Spinach & Cheese Triangles
- Roast pumpkin, zucchini, mixed bean with sultanas, sunflower seeds & coconut salad
- Mixed Leaves Salad
- Potato Salad
- Mild spiced chicken with mushrooms, capsicum, baby spinach & Spanish onion
- Sweet potato, eggplant & tomato with lentils
- Plain white rice
- Chocolate brownies
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off.
- Mast climb (available for purchase)
- Drinks package (available for purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Sydney Harbour Tall Ships, Campbell's Cove Floating Pontoon, The Rocks NSW 2000, Australia
We will cruise past all of Sydney’s biggest attractions including Sydney Harbour Bridge, the Opera House, Fort Denison, Garden Island, Taronga Zoo, Luna Park and Admiralty House. You will discover Sydney’s rich history and some of the stories and tales behind these iconic landmarks.
Departure Point :Campbells Cove Jetty, Haymarket NSW 2000, Australia
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Sydney Harbour Tall Ships reserves the right to add, withdraw, substitute and/or vary advertised routes, prices, departure times and locations without notice if considered necessary for the safety and welfare of the tall ship, its passengers and crew. However, reasonable effort will be made to maintain arrangements as advertised.
- Sydney Harbour Tall Ships will not be liable for any loss or expense incurred by a passenger as a result.
- For more information, please call (02) 8015 5571.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.