Sydney Harbour Tour by Helicopter
Fly over beautiful Sydney Harbour by helicopter for a bird's-eye view of Sydney. Your expert pilot will provide informative commentary on all the sites as you soar through Sydney skies for approximately 20 minutes. You'll have the best vantage point of Sydney and its sparkling blue harbor, 1,000 feet up in the air during your memorable helicopter flight.
per adult from
What's included :
- 20-minute helicopter tour
- Live commentary by pilot
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Complimentary tea or coffee
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sydney Helitours, 472 Ross Smith Ave Sydney Airport, Sydney, New South Wales 2020 Australia
After taking off from Sydney Airport, you'll soar above the city of Sydney for unbeatable views of the world's most famous harbor and its icons
Pass By: Sydney Harbour Bridge, Sydney, New South Wales 2060 Australia
Sydney Harbor Bridge
Pass By: Sydney Opera House, Bennelong Point Easy walk from Circular Quay Train Station, Sydney, New South Wales 2000 Australia
The Sydney Opera House
Pass By: Manly Beach, Sydney, New South Wales 2095 Australia
Pass By: Sydney Harbour, Sydney, New South Wales Australia
See Sydney's spectacular city skyline.
You'll be flying with a dedicated team of professionals on your 20-minute helicopter flight over Sydney Harbor. All transfers are included, and you'll be picked up and dropped off from your centrally located Sydney hotel.
Departure Point :Sydney HeliTours, Sydney Airport, 472 Ross Smith Ave, Mascot NSW 2020, Australia
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- We operate Robinson helicopters that have a maximum seat limitation of 135kg (297lbs), passengers in excess of this weight will be required to fly in the Eurocopter helicopter and may incur additional cost subject to the number of passengers travelling.
- All passengers will be weighed upon check in.
- Bookings for two where the combined total is 200kg or more in total must book a private flight (for additional cost and payable direct to the supplier).
- All flights are sold on a shared basis where up to 6 passengers may be travelling on the helicopter. Single passenger bookings are welcome however all flights require a minimum of 2 passengers to depart.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- If you have an infant (a passenger under 3 years), you will be required to book a private flight for additional cost.
- Helicopters are collapsible wheelchair accessible, however the pilot is unable to assist passengers with boarding and disembarking due to occupational, health and safety regulations.
- Courtesy transfer is available from selected City hotels. Once accommodation details are provided we will arrange the closest available option to where you are staying.
- You will receive confirmation of your flight time and scheduled pickup time from a City hotel (if required) via email.
- If you do not require transfer or are staying in an area outside the City you can make your own way to our base, check-in is 30 minutes prior to the confirmed departure time.
- Please ensure that we have a phone number (including country code if applicable) for when you are in Sydney in case we need to get in contact with you on the day of the flight.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 3 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.