Sydney Jewish Museum General Entry Ticket
Be inspired by this world-class history Museum that combines soundscapes, interactive media, audio visuals and objects. The Museum challenges visitors’ perceptions of democracy, morality, social justice and human rights and places the Holocaust in its historical and contemporary context. There is a newly renovated Holocaust exhibition as well as a number of temporary exhibitions.
The Holocaust and Human Rights is the newest permanent exhibition that outlines human rights achievements and challenges, and uses digital technologies to explore local issues pertaining to the rights of Refugees and Asylum Seekers; People with Disabilities; Indigenous People; and the LGBTIQ+ Community.
per adult from
2 to 4 hours
What's included :
- Access to feature exhibitions
- Entry/Admission - Sydney Jewish Museum
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Visit: Sydney Jewish Museum, 148 Darlinghurst Rd, Sydney, New South Wales 2010 Australia
The Holocaust: Located over three levels, this exhibition traces the persecution and murder of European Jewry from 1933 to 1945 and explores the contemporary and ongoing resonance of these unprecedented events.
The Holocaust and Human Rights: A capstone to the Holocaust exhibition, The Holocaust and Human Rights outlines human rights achievements and challenges, and focuses on the key human rights issues facing Australia today. The exhibition explores local issues pertaining to the rights of Refugees and Asylum Seekers; People with Disabilities; First Australians; and the LGBTIQ Community.
Serving Australia: The Jewish Involvement in Australian Military History: Portrays the stories of Jewish servicemen and women in the Australian defence forces from its inception to the present.
Culture and Continuity: Journey through Judaism: Explores Jewish history from Biblical origin in the Ancient Near East to the thriving Jewish community in Australia.
Departure Point :Sydney Jewish Museum, 148 Darlinghurst Rd, Sydney, New South Wales 2010 Australia
Departure Time :7/1/2020 - 6/30/2021
Wednesday: 10:00 AM - 04:00 PM Thursday: 10:00 AM - 04:00 PM Sunday: 10:00 AM - 04:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children under the age of 10 can enter free of charge
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.