Sydney Olympic Park 60-Minute Segway Adventure Ride
Zoom around the Newington Armory at Sydney Olympic Park on this 60 minute Segway Adventure experience where you'll cruise up, down and around on paths, gravel/rocky roads, grassed areas, around old bunkers and heritage listed buildings and travel across a variety of different terrain. You'll even learn a little bit about this heritage site.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Use of helmet
- Segway training
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Segway Tours Australia, Newington 2128 1 Jamison St Newington Armory Park, Sydney, New South Wales 2000 Australia
Your Segway adventure starts at The Newington Armory at Sydney Olympic Park in NSW. You'll master how to operate your Segway before setting off with your guide. Hands-on training lasts about 10 minutes.
It only takes moments to learn to ride a Segway, however it will take forever to get the smile off your face! Riding one of these all-terrain machines is quite simply amazing; it feels like nothing you've experienced - because there's never been anything like it. This is fun, excitement and adventure wrapped up in one fantastic experience!
When everyone is 'rider ready,' you will zoom around grass and dirt tracks, open fields, pockets of bush and a variety of other terrain. As you cruise along with your guide, savor the unique feeling a Segway provides—to enjoy the same views and sights you would if walking but able to cover more ground and soak up the breeze as you go.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :1 Jamieson St, Sydney Olympic Park NSW 2127, Australia
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- General Conditions
- You are required to arrive a minimum of 15 minutes early for all tours and rides
- Minimum age 10
- Minimum weight is 84 lbs (38kgs)
- Maximum weight is 253 lbs (115kgs)
- Enclosed footwear is required
- Riders under 18 must be accompanied by a paying adult/guardian/parent.
- All guests are required to sign an waiver & indemnity form
- Helmets are provided and must be worn
- You agree to not ride the Segway if intoxicated or under the influence of drugs
- Included as part of your tour is a hands-on training component (normally up to 10 minutes) on how to ride the machines safely
- By placing this booking you and others who will be riding the Segways, accept all risks associated with riding this mechanical device and;
- You are aware that all riders, ride at their own risk and are responsible for the machine whilst in their care this includes any damage the rider may cause to the machine, persons or property.
- By law machines are speed limited for everyone's safety and the machine will gently push you back to slow you down to ensure you don't exceed the predetermined speed limit. This is a safety feature of the machine, it is important that when you experience this, that you simply lean backwards a little and allow the machine to slow down and then the platform will then level back out allowing you to continue at a safe speed.
- If you are pregnant, unfortunately you will not be able to participate in the tour as we feel the risk to both child and mother to be too high.
- Stroller accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- Pregnant travelers are unable to participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.