Sydney Port Private Arrival Transfer: Cruise Port to City
Pre-book your guaranteed, trouble free and on time Private transfer from Cruise Port to Sydney CBD Hotel. This executive transfer service is available 7-days a week for both small or big groups.
per adult from
15 to 45 minutes
What's included :
- One-way private arrival transfer
- Transport by private vehicle
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Port pickup
- Hotel drop-off
What's excluded :
- Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
- Return airport transfer from your hotel or residence to the airport
- Your professional driver will meet you in the arrival terminal holding a sign with your name. The driver will assist you with your luggage, settle you into your seat and let you sit back and relax during your private drive to your hotel.
For a group of one to three people you will be transferred by a luxury sedan. For groups starting from four and up, you will be serviced by minivan.
Your professional driver will be monitoring your ship arrival and will wait until you disembark to ensure you do not miss your pickup.
Please provide us with your mobile phone number in order to contact you in case of any changes or if the driver can't find you at the scheduled time.
Departure Point :
Supplier will provide your pickup time after your booking is made.
PortsOverseas Passenger TerminalWhite Bay Cruise Terminal
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 7/1/2017 - 3/31/2022
Monday - Sunday: 03:30 AM - 11:30 PM
Return Detail :Sydney, Sydney, New South Wales - All hotels within City are, CBD, Darling Harbour, Rocks, Kings Cross, Darlinghurst, Surry Hills.
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Passengers must provide the following information at the time of making a booking: cruise ship name, docking time
- Each traveller is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Organised by Go Sydney Shuttle