Sydney Shore Excursion: SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium Entrance Ticket
Don’t miss Australia’s most popular attraction, SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium, when your cruise ship docks in Sydney Port. The marine-watching opportunities abound at the aquarium: take a walk as the sea’s biggest predators swim below, see tropical fish in the Great Barrier Reef exhibit and watch dugongs play in their Mermaid Lagoon. Enjoy skip-the-line entry and avoid waiting in queues at SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium, located within a 10-minute walk of the cruise port at Darling Harbour.
per adult from
What's included :
- SEA LIFE Sydney Admission
What's excluded :
- Cruise port pickup and drop off
- This excursion is not covered by our worry-free policy.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sea Life Sydney Aquarium, Aquarium Pier Darling Harbour, Sydney, New South Wales 2000 Australia
While in port in Sydney, enjoy a shore excursion with skip-the-line entry to SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium, one of the largest aquariums in the world. The aquarium features an amazing Great Barrier Reef exhibit, highlighting the enormous variety of life in this habitat. Here you'll see clown fish dart among the waving tentacles of an anemone while vibrantly colored tangs and angelfish zip around the tank. Sleek tropical sharks and giant shark rays seem to move in time with the music, and an enormous, bright blue, comical-looking humpheaded wrasse may stop to check you out with his ever-watchful eye.
Face your fears with the Shark Walk, a glass walkway above a shoal of more than 40 sharks swimming below. See the predators of the sea -- grey nurse sharks, lemon sharks, and the striking sandbar whaler sharks.
Join one of the free informative talks to learn more about dugongs, see the unique but shy platypus or watch the penguin colony lunch on tasty morsels. With more than 70 exhibits and 700 species, SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium has something for everyone!
SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium is located within a 10-minute walk of the cruise port at Darling Harbour so you determine the time you return to your ship. Please allow ample time to enjoy the excursion and ensure your timely return to the port. This excursion is not covered by our worry-free policy.
Save over 20% on the single entry price by combining with an Attraction Pass allowing you to see the following attractions:
WILD LIFE Sydney: Located next door to the Sydney Aquarium , WILD LIFE Sydney is home to the largest variety of Australian flora and fauna. See koala and one of the largest crocodiles in captivity in the world.
Madame Tussauds: A unique collection of amazing lifelike wax figures, Madame Tussauds allows you to see your favorite stars and sports heroes. Located a short walk from the main attractions of SEA LIFE and WILD LIFE Sydney.
Bonus: Enjoy savings of more than 20% off the regular single ticket price by combining your SEA LIFE Sydney entrance with an Attraction Pass that includes entrance tickets to one or two of the following attractions.
WILD LIFE Sydney Zoo
WILD LIFE Sydney Zoo features the largest collection of Australian animals in one place, with numerous different habitats recreated realistically. See a koala and one of the world’s biggest crocodiles in captivity. Learn about the critters in depth during keeper talks and animal feedings. Bonus: WILD LIFE Sydney is situated just steps away from SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium.
Snap selfies with realistic wax figures of celebrities from the realm of sports, movies, television, politics and royalty. An assortment of life-like, full-size wax figures represent many familiar faces from Australia and around the globe, allowing you the illusion of a meeting with a who’s-who of the world’s most famous characters. Madame Tussauds is located within the same complex as SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium and WILD LIFE Sydney Zoo.
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :Aquarium, Darling Harbour, Sydney NSW 2000, Australia
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- SEA LIFE Sydney has wheelchairs available from the Information Desk (ID required)
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- We have significantly reduced the daily ticketed capacity to allow for social distancing and the best possible guest experience. Guests will notice new information signage informing them of key safety messages and instructions.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.