Sydney sights tour 1 Hour
Our tours are unique as you get a local guide on their own gleaming motorcycle this is their pride and joy you. You get to be a passenger while they share their local knowledge about Sydney. You will feel the change in temperature you will smell the surrounding, you will get the opportunity to take a photo on the motorcycle. Our riders are fun and friendly this is what makes us unique.
per adult from
What's included :
- Passengers will get the use of our jackets & helmets
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Sydney Harbour Bridge, Sydney, New South Wales 2060 Australia
Rumble over the iconic Sydney Harbour Bridge this magnificent bridge was built in 1923, you will look up in amazement as we cruise over it.
Pass By: Kings Cross, Sydney, New South Wales 2011 Australia
King's Cross has for a long time been known to most Australians as the drugs and red light capital of Australia. Most Australians who have visited Sydney at one time or another have wandered through "The Cross", if only for a look at how the "other half" live and play. You will ride through the Golden mile becoming part of the red light district.
Pass By: Mrs Macquarie's Chair, 1D Mrs Macquaries Rd The Rocks Visitors Centre, Sydney, New South Wales 2000 Australia
Ride around Mcquaries Chair for great views of the Opera House and Harbour Bridge, the chair was built in 1810 for Elizabeth Macquarie, the wife of Major-General Lachlan Macquarie, Governor of New South Wales.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from any where in the Sydney CBD or close by, your hotel, house,restaurant, work, cruise port . Please supply a pick up address.Ports
- The Rocks
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Children must be over the age of 9 to participate & be accompanied by an adult
- This tour is based around you, let us know what time you would like to start the tour and where from, most times we can give you what time and location you would like to start.
- Most travelers can participate
- Our weight limit on the motorcycles are 110kg if you are hevier you can do this tour on a trike.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.