Sydney Single Kayak Hire on Pittwater - (2) Hours on Sit on Top or Sit in Kayak
Only an hour away from Sydney, hire a single kayak and explore the bushland and beaches in the national park from Pittwater. Departing from our marina location on kayak, discover the sandy inlets, cliffs and gum trees of the western foreshore of Ku-ring-gai Chase National Park – accessible only by water! Kayak around Scotland Island, visit Elvina Bay or drift down McCarr's Creek for a wonderful two hour on the water activity.
What's included :
- All kayaking equipment including the single kayak, paddles and PFDs.
- Kayak equipment instruction and paddle route directions
What's excluded :
- Parking Fees
We provide the kayak and all the safety equipment including a map and recommendations on the best spots to explore in Pittwater on your self guided paddle!
• Paddlecraft Kayaks, 1714 Pittwater Rd, Bayview, Pittwater, New South Wales 2104 Australia
Departure Point :Paddlecraft, 3b/1714 Pittwater Rd, Bayview NSW 2107, Australia
Departure Time :2:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Bring a hat, sunglasses, comfortable quick-drying clothes suitable for the weather and a change of clothes for the trip home
- Moderate Fitness Level required
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.