Sydney SKYWALK at Sydney Tower Eye Ticket
This breathtaking 60 minute experience is not for the faint hearted. Dressed in protective clothing and tethered by a safety harness you’ll see the glittering sights of Sydney from a whole new perspective. Feel the high altitude breeze on your face and listen to the commentary from your expert guide.
Once you come down from the clouds the adventure continues with an included visit to the 4D Experience - a ground breaking 3D film with spectacular in-theater effects and a breathtaking fourth dimension that gives an amazing view of the city.
And if you still want more you can continue to the Observation Deck to have a birds-eye view and pinpoint the local landmarks.
per adult from
What's included :
- Sydney Tower SKYWALK access
- Sydney Tower Eye Observation Deck General Admission
What's excluded :
- Visit: Sydney Tower Eye Observation Deck, Westfield Centrepoint 100 Market St Retail Level 5, Westfield Sydney, Sydney, New South Wales 2000 Australia
Rise to the challenge and experience Sydney’s highest outdoor adventure. The Sydney SKYWALK at Sydney Tower Eye is an exhilarating and unique high altitude adventure that takes you 268 meters (880 feet) above the city. Step out on the glass-floored viewing platform that extends over the edge of Sydney Tower Eye and experience an adrenalin rush as you walk amongst the clouds with your experienced guide. With your insider knowledge and 360 degree views over Sydney’s iconic landmark buildings, views to the ocean and out to the mountains will leave you breathless.
Departure Point :Sydney Tower Eye Observation Deck, Westfield Centrepoint 100 Market St Retail Level 5, Westfield Sydney, Sydney, New South Wales 2000 Australia
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- We have significantly reduced the daily ticketed capacity to allow for social distancing and the best possible guest experience. Guests will notice new information signage informing them of key safety messages and instructions.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.