Sydney to Ku-ring-gai Wildlife Adventure Tour
ECOTREASURES small group (maximum 10 persons) Advanced Eco Tourism Certified Sydney to Ku-ring-gai Wildlife Adventure Tour will allow you to escape into nature right on Sydney's city’s door step. Your local Sydney eco tour guide will help you search for Sydney’s native wildlife in their natural habitat. Paddle board or kayak, and walk while you explore the Ku-ring-gai Chase National park and the Northern Beaches of Sydney and coastal area.
ECOTREASURES combination of fun, easy and unique interpretative nature and marine eco adventure activities will provide you with a fun and high energy day tour experience away from the city. Please note moderate fitness level in required to enjoy this tour.
per adult from
What's included :
- Friendly experienced and informative local eco guide
- 1 hour Stand Up Paddle Board or Kayak Safari in calm estuary of Ku-ring-gai Chase National Park
- 5.5km Guided Bush Walk (Hike) in National Park
- Small group tour - maximum 10 persons
- Ancient ocean rock platform walk
- Aussie morning tea and lunch
- National Park fees - Ku-ring-gai Chase National Park
- Visit West Head look out Ku-ring-gai and other coastal headland with great views.
- City hotel pick up and drop off in comfortable air conditioned transport
- Short travel time from Sydney city to Northern Beaches and Ku-ring-gai Chase National Park area
- Swimming gear, Towel, Hat, Re-fillable drink bottle, Walking shoes
What's excluded :
- Sydney to Ku-Ring-Gai Chase National Park group tour:
Time: 8:00AM to 4:00PM
Pick up and drop off at your hotel
• Learn how to Stand Up Paddle Board/Kayak while your guide provides you helpful tips to improve your paddling stroke
• Search for fish species in the clear waters while you paddle and view local birds species flying overhead
• Bush walk in Ku-ring-gai Chase National Park identifying native plants and Australia local wildlife including Wallabies, Sea Eagles, Kookaburras, Goannas, Lyre Birds plus more
• Investigate an ancient ocean rock platform for tidal creatures
• Explore and discuss the natural environment of Sydney
• Discover the cultural, colonial and bush ranger heritage of the area
• Small group tour
Departure Point :Sydney, Sydney, New South Wales
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: We will pick you up and drop you off at your hotel / City hotel pick up and drop off in comfortable air conditioned transport
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please bring swimwear, sunscreen, hat and towel
- All participants must be able to swim 50 meters freestyle unassisted, float and tread water, if not you can wear life jacket
- All medical requirements must be declared to our staff once booking is confirmed.
- Please note pregnant participants are not permitted to join the tour
- Moderate fitness level is required for the tour. Any dietary or medical requirements should be provided to the tour operator 24-48 hrs before the tour.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 11 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.