Sydney Tower Eye Ticket
View Sydney in all its breathtaking glory from Sydney Tower Eye and the Observation Deck. At 309 meters (1000 feet) the Observation Deck is the highest viewing platform in the city, and boasts 360-degree panoramic views across the skyline. State-of-the-art multilingual touchscreens and the high-powered binoculars provide an interactive introduction to some of Sydney's famous landmarks.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Elevator ride to the top of Sydney Tower Eye
- Sydney Tower Eye, 4D Experience
- Digital Photo Pass
- Entry/Admission - Sydney Tower Eye Observation Deck
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Visit: Sydney Tower Eye Observation Deck, Westfield Centrepoint 100 Market St Retail Level 5, Westfield Sydney, Sydney, New South Wales 2000 Australia
PLEASE PRE-BOOK a time slot to guarantee entry.
Sydney Tower Eye provides unsurpassed, birds-eye views in all directions over Sydney and its world-famous harbor.
Departure Point :Sydney Tower Eye Observation Deck, Westfield Centrepoint 100 Market St Retail Level 5, Westfield Sydney, Sydney, New South Wales 2000 Australia
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Discovery Pass: Attractions do not need to be visited on the same day
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- We have significantly reduced the daily ticketed capacity to allow for social distancing and the best possible guest experience. For full details / health and safety updated please direct guests to our attraction websites.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.