Sydney Whale-Watching Cruise
See magnificent humpback and southern right whales at play on a Sydney whale-watching cruise. From Darling Harbour this open-water cruise will take you through the entrance of Sydney Harbour and into the open Pacific in search of whales. The open-air viewing decks on board the catamaran offer unobstructed views and the best opportunities for spotting and watching the whales. Getting up close to these gentle giants of the sea is an awe-inspiring experience that you don’t want to miss. With record numbers of whales due to pass along Sydney's coastline this migration season, there are sure to be plenty of sightings and great photo opportunities!
per adult from
What's included :
- Live commentary on board
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks (available to purchase)
Whale Watching cruises are an extraordinary opportunity to see the gentle giants of the sea on their annual migration. Your cruise begins at Darling Harbour, Sydney Harbour and makes its way past the Opera House, the beautiful eastern suburbs and outside the Harbour headlands to open water. Southern Right, Orca and Minke Whales all visit Sydney's coastline, but it's the Humpbacks that come in great numbers and love to show off with breaches, tail slaps and even a sneaky wink when they are feeling extra curious.
• Sydney Harbour, Sydney, New South Wales Australia
Departure Point :Darling Harbour Wharf 2, New South Wales, Australia
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Please dress appropriately and wear warm clothing. It will often feel cooler at sea
- If you are susceptible to travel sickness, please bring the relevant medication
- Whale Guarantee: If a whale is not sighted during your cruise, you'll be given the opportunity to cruise again for free
- Reconfirmation Hotline - Call +61-2-8062 3623 from 7.15am on the day of your cruise to confirm the cruise is going ahead. Cruises may be cancelled subject to weather conditions.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for travelers 3 years and younger
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 80 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.