Sydney Whale-Watching Cruise Including Lunch or Breakfast
This is Sydney's only true 3 in 1 whale watching cruise. Including a city sights cruise with live commentary on Sydney's history both past and present, BBQ lunch and whale watch experience on the ultimate Sydney Harbour cruise. Relax while you see the sights of Sydney from the water as you cruise around Sydney Harbour and dine on a BBQ buffet lunch or breakfast (sat/sun only) served on board. Then head out into the open sea to go whale watching, pass through the Sydney Harbour Heads. Your crew will locate and provide informative commentary on the whales and their activity. These giants of the sea once nearly hunted to extinction, it is believed in history the humpback population was once as low as 200 whales. The conservation of these beautiful animals has led to the humpback population being at a safe level to avoid extinction. Numbers are restricted on this whale-watching cruise, with plenty of room inside and out for viewing in comfort on board your spacious sightseeing vessel.
per adult from
What's included :
- BBQ buffet lunch or breakfast (depending on departure time selected)
- Tea and Coffee
- Live commentary on board
- Humpback whale watching
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sydney Harbour Bridge, Sydney, New South Wales 2060 Australia
Once on board you will enjoy a scenic harbour cruise while enjoying a delicious meal. During this time you will take in all the iconic sites of Sydney
Duration: 45 minutes
Pass By: Royal Botanic Garden Sydney, Mrs Macquaries Rd, Sydney, New South Wales 2000 Australia
As you enjoy your lunch you will take in such sights the Botanic Gardens before heading out to the Whale Watching.
Pass By: Manly Beach, Sydney, New South Wales 2095 Australia
As you enjoy your lunch you will take in such sights Manly Beach before heading out to the Whale Watching.
Pass By: Sydney Harbour, Sydney, New South Wales Australia
As you enjoy your lunch you will take in all the sites of Sydney Harbour before heading out to the Whale Watching.
Pass By: Watsons Bay, Sydney, New South Wales Australia
As you enjoy your lunch you will take in such sights the the famous Watsons Bay before heading out to the Whale Watching.
Pass By: Oz Whale Watching, 37 Bank St, Sydney, New South Wales 2009 Australia
Oz Whale Watching 4 hour Cruise.
Departure Point :Eastern Pontoon, Circular Quay, 7 Macquarie St, Sydney NSW 2000, Australia
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking- Vegetarian dietary requirments only can be catered for
- Seasonal product available from May to November
- Please dress appropriately with comfortable shoes and warm clothing depending on the time of the year
- Please bring a camera and sun protection
- If you require motion sickness tablets please visit a pharmacy or seek advice prior to your cruise departure
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 96 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.