Sydney winery and cider tour.
Take a winery tour on Sydney’s door step in the beautiful Hawkesbury with not only wineries but cider cellar door tasting’s as well, see beautiful Scenery taste beautiful wine and share some great company.
7 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Jubilee Vineyard Estate
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Jubilee Vineyard Estate, 519 Tizzana Rd, Ebenezer NSW 2756, Australia
We start our day with a 10 am pickup subject to customers location then we head west into Sydney’s wine region, we visit Australia’s oldest church and learn some Australian history, we then hit two of Australia’s award winning wineries dating back to 1882.
Lunch is the next stop a popular Hawkesbury eatery (lunch is at customer’s expense)
After lunch we head to the land of the mountain apple and attend two more tastings at a couple of cider apple orchids, once we are done in these locations we head for home and finish up on a fabulous day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup location will be subject to customer location.Ports
- Circular Quay, Sydney, New South Wales, Circular Quay, Sydney NSW 2000, Australia
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 11 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.