Syöte National Park Mountain Biking Experience
A guided mountain bike tour with high quality fatbike. Delicious picnic lunch during the ride. Ride through beautiful forest and fell scenery.
per adult from
What's included :
- Coffee and/or Tea
- High quality mountain fat-bike
What's excluded :
- Welcome to experience the ancient untouchable forest, beautiful rocks and magnificent views in Syöte National Park and southernmost fell area in Finland!
Tour starts from Syöte National Park Visitor Center. Meet your guide 15 minutes before the tour starts at the information desk. When embarking on an excursion, we carefully study the features, route and safety issues about riding fatbike in variable terrain. During the bike ride we will enjoy delicious local food and hear about the history, nature and services of the area. Lunch break is arranged in wooden shelter on a shore of the beautiful wilderness pond. If you prefer, after a lunch, tour can include a relaxing exercise.
Tour continues between the pines, climbs up to the high esker and brings you down to the wooden path on a bog. Relax, concentrate, be careful and try to keep good speed on path! After couple of hours we enter to Syöte National Park happy and refreshed!
• Syote National Park, Eraetie 1, 93280 Finland
• Lunch Box - Lunch box includes meat or vegetable soup, reindeer meat or fresh vegetable sandwich, berry pie with tea / coffee and bottled water.
Departure Point :Erätie 1, 93280 Pudasjärvi, Finland
Departure Time :10:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.