Table Mountain, Bo-Kaap (The Malay Quarter) and Robben Island - Private Tour
The best private tour for travelers with limited time in Cape Town. Save time and pack your sightseeing into one day by visiting the top heritage sights of Cape Town including Table Mountain, Bo-Kaap slave houses (The Malay Quarter), and Robben Island. The places we visit will ensure spectacular photo opportunities. After the Table Mountain visit we drive via Lion’s Head to Signal Hill where you will enjoy a spectacular postcard view of Table Mountain. We will point out the most important places to visit in Cape Town City as we drive past the St George's Cathedral, the Company Gardens, the Slave Lodge and many more. We stop for lunch at the V&A Waterfront wherafter the 13h00 Ferry will depart to Robben Island where Nelson Mandela was imprisoned. The perfect tour for travelers with limited time. Travel between sites in a private vehicle. No transport to organize. We also specialize in tours of the Peninsula (The Cape of Good Hope and Boulders Penguins) as well as Wine Tours.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Tickets to the Table Mountain Aerial Cable Way(purchase in advanced online)
- Ferry Tickets to Robben Island (purchase in advance online for 13h00 departure)
The ultimate day tour for travelers with limited time in Cape Town. Save time and pack your sightseeing into one day by visiting multiple popular attractions including Table Mountain, Bo-Kaap and Robben Island.IMPORTANT purchase your 13h00 tickets to Robben Island online in advance to avoid not getting tickets. Register on Webtickets and purchase tickets for Robben Island and Table Mountain online in advance.
We will pick you up at your accommodation and reach Table Mountain via the Aerial Cableway. Enjoy a very easy hike on the mountain, drive to Signal Hill for a great photo opportunity. Visit the Bo-Kaap, walk among the renowned colorful houses and take unforgettable pictures. Drive through the city of Cape Town where the most famous landmarks will be pointed out to you.We stop for lunch at the Food Shed in the V&A Waterfront whereafter you will depart with the ferry to Robben Island. You will be met by one of the specialized site guides on the island that will ensure an informative and memorable visit to Robben Island. We will meet you when you return and take you back to your hotel.
We also specialize in Peninsula Tours as well as Wine Tours to Stellenbosch and Constantia.
• Table Mountain National Park 8001 South Africa
• Signal Hill, Cape Town Central 8001 South Africa
• Bo-kaap, Cape Town Central South Africa
• Adderley Street, Cape Town Central 8001 South Africa
• Robben Island Museum, Cape Town Central 7400 South Africa
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from all hotels and other accommodation in Cape Town, including the cruise terminal.Time of pick up is normally at 08h00. Depending on the season, an earlier pick up time will be arranged with clients.Airports
- Cape Town Intl Airport, Cape Town Central South Africa
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.