Tacos & Beer, Walking Tour ● Cozumel
This is a 2- hour food and shopping experience.
after a small brief of the history of the island i will take you to 7 different local food stop's, each place will be unique and delicious, the real flavor of Mexican food.
as a plus the tour end up with an artesanal ice cream and a tequila tasting.
The pick up it's on the Rafael e. Melgar avenue, in front of the fiscal pier, beside the palmeras restaurant.
We will visit the all small vendors on the street, that you normally would avoid for the single reason that you maybe don't even know about how to ask for it or if the food its good or not.
However this are the perfect places to give you an authentic point of view of the Mexican cuisine.
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water - during the tour
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: San Miguel Church (Iglesia de San Miguel), Avenida Benito Juarez # 180 San Miguel de Cozumel between Ave 5 &10th, Cozumel 77600 Mexico
San miguel its the saint of cozumel this is the first church on the island.
Departure Point :Av Lic Benito Juárez 1, Centro, 77600 San Miguel de Cozumel, Q.R., Mexico
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.