Taichi + Cooking and Traditional Water Colour Painting Lesson
Experience Taichi, enjoy morning exercise with locals in the park;
Learn how to cook local specialties food of Yangshuo, made yourself a delicious meal;
Acknowledge Chinese traditional water colour painting.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional English speaking teacher
- 1 hour Taichi lesson
- 3 - 4 hours' Cooking lesson
- 1 hour Water Colour Painting lesson
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Yangshuo Park, West of Yangshuo Town, Yangshuo County 541900 China
Yangshuo Park is located in Yangshuo, covering an area of 230 thousand sq m (271 thousand sq yd). The park has both a big and a small gates. They are carved with the park’s name in Chinese by famous calligraphers. There are plenty of osmanthus trees and bamboos in the park, providing a peaceful and secluded environment for visitors. Double Moon Stream runs through the park and the park is surrounded by marvelous mountains. Many locals do exercise and play Chinese chess in the park.
Pass By: Yulong River, Yangshuo, Yangshuo County China
Yulong River, also called Little Li River, rises in Lingui County in Yangshuo. The river is about 43 kilometers (26 miles) long, with a drainage area of approximately 158 square kilometers (39,043 acres). The part of the river that stretches from Yulong Bridge in Baisha Town, to Gongnong Bridge near Big Banyan Tree along the Ten-Mile Gallery, is known as the Yulong River Scenic Area, and includes some spectacular scenic views along each river bank.
The Chinese word 'Yulong' refers to 'meeting a dragon'. Local legend has it that a dragon from the East Sea strolled across the Yulong River and, being deeply impressed by the attractive landscape, decided to stay there forever. The villagers living on the river bank saw the dragon several times, and hence the river is named so.
Pass By: Yangshuo County, Yangshuo County, Guangxi
Yangshuo County is famous for its picturesque landscape including the beautiful Karst limestone hills and the Li River and Yulong River with clear water. Located in the Southeast Guilin, it is 65 kilometers far from the city center of Guilin.
Departure Point :Yangshuo Park, Diecui Rd, Yangshuo Xian, Guilin Shi, Guangxi Zhuangzuzizhiqu, China
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 22 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.