Taipei 101 Top Floor Tour and Dinner at Din Tai Fung
See Taipei from new heights! After meeting at Taipei 101, walk just one block to Four Four South Village and explore how Taiwan preserves its culture and adapts to the new world at this old military village turned young art museum. Then, return to 101 and begin your journey up to one of the tallest buildings in the world. Learn about its state-of-the-art technology and innovative, architectural design along the way. Once at the top, "walk along the clouds" safely with proper safety equipment and capture the moment. After you've come down from your high, enjoy exclusive entrance to Bar88 where you will sip innovative drinks and enjoy panoramic views from the 88th floor. Finish the evening at Taipei's most iconic restaurant, famous for its soup dumplings (xiaolongbao). Experience the MyTaiwanTour difference!
per adult from
What's included :
- Entrance ticket to Taipei 101's Skyline 460 Observation Deck
- Dinner - Dinner at Ding Tai Fung
- A glass of bubble milk tea at Bar88
- Entry/Admission - TAIPEI 101 Observatory
- Entry/Admission - Taipei 101
What's excluded :
- Private transportation
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Four Four South Village, No.54, Songqin St, Xinyi Dist, Xinyi District, Taipei 110 Taiwan
Our friendly guide will show you one of the most popular spot for hipster in Taipei. Four Four South Village preserves how Taiwanese culture and adapts to the new world at this old military village which turned to be a young art museum.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: TAIPEI 101 Observatory, 89F, No. 7, Sec. 5, Xinyi Rd., Xinyi Dist, Xinyi District, Taipei 110 Taiwan
Skyline 460 where you will walk at the top floor and take panorama picture of Taipei city.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Taipei 101, No.45, Shifu Rd., Xinyi Dist., Xinyi District, Taipei 11049 Taiwan
The travelers will dine at Taipei's most iconic restaurant "Ding Tai Fung" which is famous for its soup dumplings (xiaolongbao).
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Taipei 101/World Trade Center Station, 110, Taiwan, Taipei City, Xinyi District, Section 5, Xinyi Rd, 20號B1
Departure Time :1:30 PM
Return Detail :TAIPEI 101, No. 7, Section 5, Xinyi Rd, Xinyi District, Taipei City, Taiwan 111
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- The travelers should be at least 13 years of age. All participants are required to sign an agreement to conform to all Taipei 101 Skyline 460 rules and regulations relating to a safe experience before the activity.
- Tour requires a minimum of 2 guests. We will do our best to accommodate individual travelers by placing them on tours with other guests. In the event an individual traveler cannot be so accommodated, guests will be offered an alternative tour of equal value or full refund.
- Please advise any specific dietary requirement at the time of booking.
- Meet all of the travelers at MRT "Taipei 101/World Trade Center" station Exit 2. Tour guide’s contact number will be advised two days before tour departure
- There will be a 100% charge for no-shows that is defined as arriving 15 minutes late.
- No tripods and selfie sticks will be allowed on the observatory deck.
- All photography equipment, including cellphones, will be attached to an anti-dropping rope. Likewise, anti-dropping gloves will be provided.
- Please dress appropriately. Pants and walking shoes are recommended.
- In the event of inclement weather or other unforeseen circumstances, MyTaiwanTour reserves the right to alter tour itinerary.
- Not recommended for travelers with heights under 145cm or over 200cm.
- Participants must weigh between 30-120kg for this activity
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.