Taiwan-go Charter Car Service in Northern Taiwan
Best Charter Car Service in Northern Taiwan.
Private service for you!
Our drivers are legal and professional.
There are also passenger insurances for all passengers.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Fuel surcharge
- National Park fees
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What's excluded :
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Experience Northern Taiwan by your own way!
Your driver will take you into the lives of locals or drive as your itinerary.
With personalized itineraries,your itinerary can be customized to ensure that you have an unforgettable journey.
Enjoy different topics of trip: Culture, Nature, Foodie, Shopping, Entertainment,etc.
You can select your OWN TOPIC!
You will be picked up from your accommodation in Taipei/ New Taipei/ Taoyuan City.
[ The service area is between Keelung and Hsinchu. The direct distance is more than 100 KM.]
★Here are many famous scenic spots nearby Taipei.
Jiufen Traditional Street
National Palace Museum
Yangmingshan National Park
Northeast Coast Area
Eastern Area of Taipei ( fantastic shopping place)...and so on.
＊Here are two good examples for one-day trip.
1. Hotel pick-up→Shili Presidential Residence→National Palace Museum→Yangmingshan National Park →Beitou Hot spring→Hotel drop-off
2. Hotel pick-up→ ShiFen Waterfall→Golden Museum→JiuFen Traditional Street (Animation background:Spirited Away)→PingXi Lantern→Hotel drop-off
TOYOTA WISH/ TOYOTA Altis 1.8/ BMW 3 series/Honda CRV/ t5(9 seats)....and so on.
★★Your top choice for charter car service! ★★
PS. A professional translator or interpreter can be arranged if required.
Departure Point :Your accommodation in Taipei/ New Taipei/ Taoyuan City
Departure Time :
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- No Infants
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.