Taiwan's Green Island Top Chai Fish Origin Experience
Green Island is a place for squid to swim. In order to ensure the quality of domestic squid in Japan during the Japanese occupation period, the Japanese will teach the islanders by fishing, and set up a bonito factory on the island. The common memory of the older generation of Green Islanders. Experience the process of roasting the firewood and experience the taste of semi-dried firewood.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
Green Island in Taiwan is a place where catfish swim. During the Japanese rule, to ensure the quality of Japanese catfish sold in Japan, the Japanese taught the islanders the pole fishing method and set up a diesel fish factory on the island. It has become the common memory of the older generation of Green Islanders. From the video of the pole fishing, to handling the catfish in person, and finally experiencing the complete process of roasting the dried fish, luxuriously tasting the wonderful taste of semi-dried dried fish, this is definitely a good memory you can't find elsewhere.
• Ludao, Ludao, Taitung
Departure Point :951, Taiwan, 台東縣綠島鄉公舘村
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 10/8/2019 - 10/26/2021
Monday: 03:00 PM - 05:30 PM Tuesday: 08:00 AM - 06:00 PM Wednesday: 03:00 PM - 05:30 PM Thursday: 03:00 PM - 05:30 PM Friday: 03:00 PM - 05:30 PM Saturday: 03:00 PM - 05:30 PM Sunday: 03:00 PM - 05:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.