Taj Mahal & Agra Fort with lunch at viewing Taj Mahal
Pick up from your Delhi hotel for same day excursion to Agra Fort, Taj Mahal with English speaking chauffeur.
per adult from
9 to 13 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Return transfer by private AC vehicle from Delhi including pick up from your hotel.
- English speaking guide during sightseeing
- Monuments entrances and activities charges mentioned in the itinerary.
- Lunch or High Tea as per option selected at SkyDeck rooftop lounge at Tajview, IHCL SeleQtions Hotel
- Bottled drinking water in car
- Service of professional photographer if option selected.
- Government taxes.
- Entry/Admission - Taj Mahal
- Entry/Admission - Tajview, Agra - IHCL SeleQtions
- Entry/Admission - Agra Fort
What's excluded :
- Camera charges at monuments.
- Or anything not mentioned in inclusions.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Taj Mahal, Dharmapuri, Forest Colony, Tajganj, Agra 282001 India
Pick up from your Delhi hotel for same day excursion to Agra with English speaking chauffeur. Meet your guide in Agra and visit Taj Mahal UNESCO World Heritage site. Your guide will share the history of this incredible structure, which is one of the Seven Wonders of the World. Built to honor Mumtaz Mahal, the third wife of Shah Jahan, this breathtaking building took 20 years to erect. Once you’ve toured the site, head to the Taj Museum, located in the Naubat Khana complex. Wander the galleries where you’ll find ancient artifacts that provide additional context to the Taj Mahal.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Tajview, Agra - IHCL SeleQtions, Fatehabad Rd, Bagichi, Tajganj, Agra, Uttar Pradesh 282001, India
Enjoy lunch with an incredible view at Tajview, IHCL SeleQtions Hotel. The stunning Taj Mahal will serve as your backdrop while you sample delicious cuisine from the restaurant’s Sky Deck. The open-sided lounge has limited seating and offers up uninterrupted views of India’s most iconic building. As an alternative, you may choose to enjoy high-tea following your tour of the Taj Mahal instead.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Agra Fort Rakabgani, Agra 282003 India
Following lunch head to Agra Fort, uncover the history of the Islamic and Hindu architectural styles & its unique aesthetic. Your guide will shares stories about Emperor Akbar, who built this red sandstone fort on the banks of the Yamuna River. Wander the rooms, which include Diwan-I-Am (public audience hall) and the Diwan-I-Khas (private audience hall) for a more complete look at this historical landmark.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: New Delhi, New Delhi, National Capital Territory of Delhi
After sightseeing, return to Delhi and drop off to your hotel.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up from any hotels in Delhi, Noida, Gaziabad & GurugramAirports
- Indira Gandhi Intl Airport, New Delhi, New Delhi 110037 India
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. Package price with Lunch 8/30/2020 - 9/30/2022
Package price with High Tea 8/30/2020 - 9/30/2022
Monday: 05:00 AM - 10:00 AM Tuesday: 05:00 AM - 10:00 AM Wednesday: 05:00 AM - 10:00 AM Thursday: 05:00 AM - 10:00 AM Saturday: 05:00 AM - 10:00 AM Sunday: 05:00 AM - 10:00 AM
Price with Lunch&Photographer 8/30/2020 - 9/30/2022
Monday: 05:00 AM - 10:00 AM Tuesday: 05:00 AM - 10:00 AM Wednesday: 05:00 AM - 10:00 AM Thursday: 05:00 AM - 10:00 AM Saturday: 05:00 AM - 10:00 AM Sunday: 05:00 AM - 10:00 AM Monday: 05:00 AM - 10:00 AM Tuesday: 05:00 AM - 10:00 AM Wednesday: 05:00 AM - 10:00 AM Thursday: 05:00 AM - 10:00 AM Saturday: 05:00 AM - 10:00 AM Sunday: 05:00 AM - 10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.