Taj Mahal Agra Tour by Superfast Gatimaan Express Train
This full-day private trip to Agra by fast train which takes only 90 minutes. the excursion easy and comfortable. Settle into the Gatimaan Express for your journey to Agra, and on arrival, enjoy guided tours of the UNESCO-listed Taj Mahal, Agra Fort, and Baby Taj before returning to Delhi. It includes Delhi hotel pickup and drop-off, returns Train Tickets, and Tour Guide in Agra.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick up and Drop off service
- Sightseeing by Private Air Conditioned Car in Agra
- Private Tour Guide Services
- Bottled water
- Breakfast and Dinner ( served in Train)
- AC train tickets (Chair car) both ways
What's excluded :
- Gratuities to Guide/Driver (optional)
- Monuments Fees/Camera Fees
- Anything that is not mentioned in the Inclusions
- Entry/Admission - Taj Mahal
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Taj Mahal, Dharmapuri, Forest Colony, Tajganj, Agra 282001 India
Pick Up from hotel and drop to Railway Station.
At 06:30 AM
Pick up from hotel in Delhi / Gurgaon / Noida.
Drive to Nizamuddin Railway Station to catch the superfast train for Agra, you will be provided with E-tickets either on email or through our representative. The train will depart at 08:00 AM.
Note: Do carry a valid ID proof along with you when you sit in the train, ID proof could be Passport copy, driving license, etc.
Arrival at Agra and Explore Taj Mahal
Arriving at the city of love, Agra. Where the guide and driver would be waiting to welcome you in front of the exit of the railway station (Agra Cantt) with your name board and then taking you to the magnificent monument and one of the 7 wonders of the world, the Taj Mahal. The monument holds a grand history of love and affection of the emperor Shah Jahan to his beloved wife Mumtaz Mahal, which was made in the 16th century. Expected time of stay in the mausoleum 1 hour 30 minutes.
Note: Taj Mahal remains closed on Friday.
Explore Agra Fort
Afterward, you explore the heart of the Mughal Empire, Agra Fort. This building itself gives you the view of the glorious rule of the Mughals. The structure holds a brief history of not just the emperor Shah Jahan but this Great Grandfather Akhbar the Great. Who made the fort in the mid of the 15th century. Expected time of stay in Agra fort 1 hour.
Lunch at the Restaurant
After the end of fort moving towards lunch at a multi-cuisine air-conditioned restaurant providing you different flours of this city.
Explore Mehtab Bagh and Etimad Ud Daulah (Sunset Point)
After having lunch, you will visit the Etimad-Ud-Daulah also knows as Baby Taj or if you want to experience a sunset view of the Taj Mahal, then you can view the Mehtab Bagh. (Note: If you have time you can see both)
Drive to Agra Cantt
Head towards Agra Cantt Station for boarding the train back to Delhi. Sit peacefully in the train.
The train leaves the Agra Cantt Station.
The train will depart from Agra Station at 05:50 PM. Sit back and relax on the way back.
Train reach back to Nizamudin Railway Station, Delhi
The train will reach Delhi and a representative will come to pick you up from the station and drop you back to your hotel or airport for your onward journey.
Duration: 14 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel/Airport/Railway Station/or your desired location in DelhiAirports
- Indira Gandhi Intl Airport, New Delhi, New Delhi 110037 India
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.