Taj Mahal and Agra City Tour from Delhi by Train
Agra is a vibrant, colorful city on the banks of the Yamuna River, famous for its Mughal landmarks, including the unmissable Taj Mahal. While most tours end with the famous white-marble monument, this sightseeing excursion also covers 16th-century Agra Fort and visit to Mehtab bagh, with comfortable transportation around the city in your own private vehicle and prebooked train tickets from New Delhi.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transport by private vehicle
- Private tour
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off in Delhi NCR
- Professional guide
- Bottled water
- Breakfast and Dinner on Board
- Round Trip Train Fare in AC Class (Agra - Delhi) & (Delhi - Agra)
- Entry/Admission - Taj Mahal
- Entry/Admission - The Mughal Spice
- Entry/Admission - Agra Fort
- Entry/Admission - Tomb of Itimad-ud-Daulah
What's excluded :
- Tipping and gratuities
- Entrance fees of the monument
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Taj Mahal, Dharmapuri, Forest Colony, Tajganj, Agra 282001 India
Taj Mahal is a wonder based on the banks of river Yamuna which needs no introduction. This epitome of love has been built using mainly White marble with semi precious stones from around the world inlaid on it.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: The Mughal Spice, A-150, Fatehabad Rd, near Hotel Double Tree Hilton, Taj Nagri Phase 2, Tajganj, Basai, Uttar Pradesh 282001, India
Stopover at this restaurant for a wonderful experience of multi cuisine
Lunch with dining options of Fine dining restaurant or a beautiful rooftop cafe.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Agra Fort Rakabgani, Agra 282003 India
One of the biggest forts built during the Mughal Era using red sandstone is a perfect example of Indo-Islamic architecture.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Tomb of Itimad-ud-Daulah, Yamuna River, Agra 282001 India
Tomb of I'timād-ud-Daulah (I'timād-ud-Daulah kā Maqbara) is a Mughal mausoleum in the city of Agra in the Indian state of Uttar Pradesh. Often described as a "jewel box", sometimes called the "Baby Taj", the tomb of I'timād-ud-Daulah is often regarded as a draft of the Taj Mahal.
Duration: 50 minutes
Pass By: Agra Railway Station, Agra-Bikaner Road, Railway Station Colony, Agra Cantt, Idgah Colony, Agra, Uttar Pradesh 282001, India
Transfer to Agra Cantonment Railway station to board scheduled Gatimaan Express to New Delhi.
Pass By: Nizamuddin Railway Station, New Delhi India
Meet assist/driver on arrival, and transfer to your pre booked hotel/stay in Delhi.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
we can arrange a pickup as per advise of traveler from hotel/airport or preferred locationAirports
- Indira Gandhi Intl Airport, New Delhi, New Delhi 110037 India
Departure Time :9/2/2018 - 5/15/2021
5/16/2021 - 5/15/2022
Monday: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM Tuesday: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM Wednesday: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM Thursday: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM Saturday: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM Monday: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM Tuesday: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM Wednesday: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM Thursday: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM Saturday: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Passport name, number and country of all participants is required.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.