Taj Mahal Day Tour from Delhi All Inclusive
Destination to Visit :- Agra (Taj MahalDay Tour from Delhi by Car All Inclusive)
• Duration and Starting Time:- Start from Delhiat 0630 Hrs. 1 Day Agra Trip • Pickup Point :- Airport / Hotel Delhi / Gurgaon / Noida
• Attraction :- Taj Mahal, Agra Fort, It Mad ud-Daulah, Mehtab Bagh
• End of The Trip :- Back to Airport / Hotel Delhi / Gurgaon.
Agra is the most popular destination of India. This tour for people those coming in Delhi for short time and wanted to visit Taj Mahal. start from Delhi in morning and evening back to Delhi. Agra is house of three UNESCO’s world heritage site. It’s a must visit tourist destination. you will visit Taj Mahal, Agra fort, It Mad -ud Daulah,Taj Mahal from Mehtab Bagh and explore some local arts and handicrafts.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private Transport for Taj Mahal and Agra Fort Trip from New Delhi (Hotel/Airport to Hotel Aiport)
- Buffet Lunch at Five Star Hotel
- Local Guide
- Entrances of the Monuments as per program
- Sightseeing of Taj Mahal, Agra Fort, Mehtab Bagh Garden, It Mad ud daulah
- Fuel Charges & Toll Tax's Parking
- Battery Van Ride at Taj Mahal both Way
- Entry/Admission - The Vision Holidays
What's excluded :
- Tip to the driver and Guide
- Any thing which is not mentioned above in an Inclusive
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Vision Holidays, 34/95/P-33 Sanik Vihar, Deovri Road, Agra-282001, India, Agra 282001 India
06:30 AM Pickup from Delhi
Our driver will pick up you from your place and he will straight drive to Agra by Express way.
10:00 AM Visit at Taj Mahal
Taj Mahal was built by Emperor Shah Jahan in the love of her wife mumtaz mahal. A beautiful building to visit explore for 02 hours long with tour guide and deep history of the monument.
12:30 PM Buffet Lunch at Five Star Hotel
Have a lunch in Agra's famous five star hotel and taste some amazing delicacies food.
01:30 PM Agra Fort
Agra Fort will be the next milestone. This gargantuan fort is built by Emperor Akbar, this is made up of red sandstones at one of either side of River Yamuna.
02:30 PM Itmad Ud-Daulah
Baby Taj is the tomb of Etmad-Ud-Daula (father-in-law of Jahangir), commissioned by Nur Jahan (wife of Jahangir).
03:30 PM Visit Mehtab Bagh - Back view of Taj Mahal
Mehtab Bagh Exploring the back side of a Taj Mahal. Here you will see the magnificent reflection of Taj Mahal over the river
05:00 PM Back to Delhi
Duration: 7 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel/Airport in Delhi,Noida,GurgaonAirports
- Indira Gandhi Intl Airport, New Delhi, New Delhi 110037 India
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Taj Mahal is Closed on every Friday
- Confirmation at the time of booking
- Please Carry the Passport Start tour
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.