Taj Mahal Day Tour from Delhi with All Step Entry Fee, Tour Guide and Lunch
This is the first and foremost tour product by choosing which you gets rid of excusive search for looking for a cab, hiring a tour guide, searching for a good restaurant in Agra and booking the newly implemented step ticketing system for Taj Mahal Tour. In the present tour package we provide you a luxury private car with chauffeur, tour guide for Taj Mahal with composite entry tickets in which you are allowed to visit the interiors of the mausoleum not only the outside garden view. We also provide you the lunch(on table barbecue) at a good restaurant in Agra and your free pick up and drop from any Delhi hotel for this day Tour.
per adult from
What's included :
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Local taxes
- TripAdvisor Experiences brokerage fee
- Bottled water
- Lunch (On table barbecue with large spread of Indian and continental dishes)
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees for other monuments like Taj mahal, Agra fort and Baby taj.
- Entry/Admission - Taj Mahal
- Entry/Admission - Agra Fort
- Entry/Admission - Tomb of Itimad-ud-Daulah
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Taj Mahal, Dharmapuri, Forest Colony, Tajganj, Agra 282001 India
The Taj Mahal is an ivory-white marble mausoleum on the south bank of the Yamuna river in the Indian city of Agra. It was commissioned in 1632 by the Mughal emperor, Shah Jahan, to house the tomb of his favourite wife, Mumtaz Mahal.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Agra Fort Rakabgani, Agra 282003 India
Agra Fort is a historical fort in the city of Agra in India. It was the main residence of the emperors of the Mughal Dynasty until 1638, when the capital was shifted from Agra to Delhi. Before capture by the British, the last Indian rulers to have occupied it were the Marathas.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Tomb of Itimad-ud-Daulah, Yamuna River, Agra 282001 India
Tomb of I'timād-ud-Daulah is a Mughal mausoleum in the city of Agra in the Indian state of Uttar Pradesh. Often described as a "jewel box", sometimes called the "Bacha Taj", the tomb of I'timād-ud-Daulah is often regarded as a draft of the Taj Mahal.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel/airport/ railway station in Delhi
Departure Time :4:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.