Taj Mahal Private Group Tour
Same day Taj Mahal private group tour is a very special tour and it is designed specifically for those travellers, who want to live like a local at least for one day. This tour is full of information, fun and real feel of Mughal life. In this tour you will enjoy the celestial beauty of the Taj Mahal and feel the life of Mughals in Agra fort which is also called the walled city. You are going to feel Mughal influence in Agra's mixed culture. So be ready for this unforgettable experience of visiting the city of love.
per adult from
10 to 12 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pick up and drop
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- All taxes, parking and fuel charges
What's excluded :
- Monuments entrance tickets
- Food and drinks
- Entry/Admission - Taj Mahal
- Entry/Admission - Agra Fort
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Taj Mahal, Dharmapuri, Forest Colony, Tajganj, Agra 282001 India
• Meeting with you in your hotel in Delhi
• Drive to Agra
• It takes 3 hours to reach Agra
• Agra arrival
• Sightseeing in Agra
Taj Mahal: The Taj Mahal is an immense mausoleum of white marble which is one of the seven world wonders. Sunrise view is one of the most beautiful view of the Taj Mahal. Taj Mahal was commissioned in 1631 by the Mughal emperor, Shah Jahan (reigned from 1628 to 1658), to house the tomb of his favourite wife, Mumtaz Mahal.It also houses the tomb of Shah Jahan, the builder.
• We will enter the Taj Mahal with entrance tickets by passing security check.
• There are 3 main entrance gates of the Taj Mahal.
1. Four Court Area All three entrance gates of Taj Mahal bring you here, there are char bagh style gardens and the gate of paradise in this area which is the fourth gate of the Taj Mahal.
2. Taj Mahal is built with indian makrana white marble which is considered highly qualitative and hardest marble in the world.
3. Mausoleum The white Marbles Building, Which is a mausoleum of Shahjahan and Mumtaz, called The Taj Mahal. It is all decorated with semi-precious stones in the form of inlay work.
4. Viewpoint On the back side of Taj Mahal, there is the Yamuna River. From here there is a magnificent view of Agra fort, Mehtab garden (moonlight garden) and the river itself.
5. Mosque On the both sides of Taj Mahal, there are two buildings, one is a mosque, facing towards to Mecca and second one is called mehman Khana or guest house.
6. Guest House The guest house which has a beautiful ceiling and paintings.
7. Free time Time to reflect and behold this Monument of Endless Love.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Agra Fort Rakabgani, Agra 282003 India
Agra fort: Agra Fort (sometimes called the Red Fort), was commissioned by the conquering Mughal Emperor Akbar the Great in 1565, and is another of Agra's World Heritage Sites. The red sandstone fort was converted into a palace during Shāh Jahān's time, and reworked extensively with marble and pietra dura inlay. The fort is a typical example of Mughal architecture, effectively showing how the North Indian style of fort construction differed from that of the South.
Lunch: Lunch in a local restaurant of Agra, enjoy here exceptional cooking of Agra.
• Return to Delhi
• Transfer to hotel
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We can pick you up from anywhere in DelhiAirports
- Indira Gandhi Intl Airport, New Delhi, New Delhi 110037 India
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 9/17/2019 - 9/20/2021
Monday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM Tuesday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM Wednesday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM Thursday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM Saturday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.