Taj Mahal Sunrise and Agra Fort Tour from Delhi : All Inclusive
Enjoy a full-day tour of Agra, departing from Delhi in the early morning in order to arrive at the iconic Taj Mahal by sunrise.
Following a pick-up from your accommodation in Delhi, Gurgaon or Noida at 03:00, transfer to Agra by private, air-conditioned vehicle. Relax on the 3.5-hour drive, arriving in Agra at approximately 06:15 just in time for a great view of the sunrise over the Taj Mahal.
Marvel at the spectacular marble mausoleum from the outside, before looking inside the temple to Mumtaz Mahal, beloved wife of the Mughal emperor Shah Jahan.
Later, continue to the nearby Red Fort (Agra Fort) to see the beautiful pavilions of a walled city.
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-Conditioned Private Transport
- Monuments Entrance
- Breakfast & Lunch (Buffet)
- Entry-Entrance / Taj Mahal
- Entry-Entrance / Red Fort
- Entry-Entrance / Baby Taj
- Entry/Admission - Yamuna Expressway Master Plan
- Entry/Admission - Agra
- Entry/Admission - Agra Fort
- Entry/Admission - Indiana Restaurant
- Entry/Admission - Tomb of Itimad-ud-Daulah
What's excluded :
- Tipping / Gratuities : Guide and Driver
- Bottled Water and Drinks During Lunch
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Yamuna Expressway Master Plan, E Block, Sector 6, Noida, Uttar Pradesh 110096, India
02:30 A.M : Continue to Agra You will be pick-up from anywhere Delhi, Gurgaon (Gurugram) or Noida by your English speaking Driver, at that point continue to Agra in atmosphere controlled private vehicle, duration the drive from Delhi to Agra it will take approx. 3 Hours by means of Yamuna Expressway. It is one of the best streets in India.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Sewala Jat, Panchkuian, Rakabganj, Agra, Uttar Pradesh 282001, India
06:00 A.M: Taj Mahal Upon landing in Taj Mahal, your guide will go along with you. In addition he will take you Inside of Taj Mahal and give you visit at Inside on Taj Mahal. You may take as much time you might want to spend at Taj Mahal. In the event that you might want your manual for take your photos with at Taj Mahal then he will be glad to do that for you. Taj Mahal was worked in the seventeenth century by Emperor Shah Jahan for his dearest spouse Mumtaz.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Fatehabad Rd, Taj Nagari, R.K. Puram Phase-2, Basai Khurd, Agra, Uttar Pradesh 282001, India
Stop At: “BON BARBEQUE”, Fatehabad Road Agra, Uttar Pradesh 282001.
08:30 : After Explore Sunrise of Taj Mahal, you will have Breakfast (Buffet) unlimited with option (Non & Non Veg).
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Agra Fort Rakabgani, Agra 282003 India
10:00 AM : After Taj Mahal and Breakfast, your guide will take you to Agra Fort, your guide will handover you the tickets to enter Agra Fort. It was worked in 1565 A.D by the Mughal Emperor Akbar. Here you will have guided voyage through approx 60 minutes
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Indiana Restaurant, Fatehabad Rd, behind Hotel Ratan Deep, Bagichi, Tajganj, Agra, Uttar Pradesh 282001, India
01:30 p.m. Lunch After guided voyage through Taj Mahal and Agra Fort from Inside, We will take you to Bon Barbeque Famous Restaurant in Agra, veg and non veg food facility available.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Tomb of Itimad-ud-Daulah, Yamuna River, Agra 282001 India
02:30 p.m Baby Taj (Tomb of I'timād-ud-Daulah) After Lunch, your guide will take you to Baby Taj (Tomb of I'timād-ud-Daulah)
After Explore all Monuments Continue to Delhi After visiting these spots, your guide will give you departure and then continue back to Delhi in your atmosphere controlled private vehicle.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Indira Gandhi International T3 Road, Indira Gandhi International T3 Rd, New Delhi, Delhi 110037, India
Departure Time :2:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- In the wake of the ensuing COVID crisis, we have re-invented our hygiene protocols and have taken concrete steps along with training our guides, drivers, representatives and other staff at our destinations’ offices. So, we are fully prepared for your safe travel.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.