Taj Mahal Sunrise Tour From Delhi By Private Car
Same day tour gives you visit of world heritage sites in one day in private air condition vehicle.
TAJMAHAL one of the wonder of the world having incredible inlay art of semi precious stones.
AGRA FORT which is unesco world heritage site ,made in red sand stone having mughal and hindu architecture.
• Door to door Service
• Enjoy all the stories from your guide about History, culture and architecture.
• Water bottles keep you hydrated
• Hesttle free journey
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Guide and driver service
- Bottled water
- Toll Taxes
What's excluded :
- Any services not mentioned in inclusion
- Monument Fee
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Agra, Agra, Agra District, Uttar Pradesh
Stop At: New Delhi, New Delhi, National Capital Territory of Delhi
2:30 AM : Pickup and Transfer to Agra
Our Driver will come to pick you up from you hotel and drive to Agra via Yamuna Expressway. Enjoy 03 Hrs hours drive to Agra city.
Stop At: Taj Mahal, Dharmapuri, Forest Colony, Tajganj, Agra 282001 India
05:30 hrs : Taj Mahal Sunrise Visit
Our tour guide meet you on arrival at Agra - proceed to Taj Mahal. Visit Taj Mahal with English speaking Tour Guide, it was built by Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan for his beloved wife Mumtaz Mahal
Important Note: Taj Mahal remain closed on Friday.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: After visiting Taj Mahal, drive to Hotel or restaurentl for Breakfast (own expenses).
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Agra Fort Rakabgani, Agra 282003 India 09:30 hrs : Agra Fort After visiting The Taj Mahal - Proceed to Agra Fort It was built in 1565 A.D. by Great Mughal Emperor Akbar. Note : Only 25% Area Allow for visiters. 75% Area under India Army. Duration: 2 hours Stop At: Handicraft Store Agra, , India You may wish to enjoy shopping in Agra is known for its fabulous handicrafts, made of marble and softstone inlay work. The Mughals were great patrons of arts and crafts. Empress Nur Jahan took personal interest and was an accomplished artist herself in zari embroidery work. Agra’s major handicraft products besides inlay work are: leatherware, brassware, carpets, jewellery and embroidery work.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Mehtab Bagh, Nagla Devjit Etmadpur, Agra India 12:00 hrs : Mahtab Bagh - Back view of Taj Mahal This is an optional site to visit, if time not allow then you can skip it. Exploring the back side of a Taj Mahal.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: New Delhi, New Delhi, National Capital Territory of Delhi After exploring Taj Mahal, Agra Fort, Lunch and Mehtab Bagh will drive you back towards Delhi by Via Yamuna Expressway. Duration: 3 hours Stop At: Indira Gandhi International Airport, New Delhi, Delhi 110037, India Departure at Airport / Drop to Hotel After arriving Delhi, our driver will drop you at the Hotel or Airport for your onward journey or flight back to your sweet home.
Duration: 14 hours
Departure Point :New Delhi, Delhi, India
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up from Airport,Hotels,Railway Station & any where from DelhiAirports
- Joint Base McGuire-Dix-Lakehurst, JB MDL, 3021 McGuire Blvd, Trenton, NJ 08641, USA
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.