Taj Mahal Tour with Fatehpur Sikri from Agra
Join us for this private full-day tour of Agra to discover the glory of the Mughal Empire of India! You can see some ancient architecture significant to India’s history including the Taj Mahal, Fatehpur Sikri and the Agra Fort, a 16th-century Mughal monument. Your own private guide will ensure that you get an in-depth experience through out the tour!
per adult from
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop off in Agra
- Transport by private air-conditioned vehicle
- English-speaking private guide
- Water Bottle While Travelling
- Buffet Lunch
- Entry/Admission - Taj Mahal
What's excluded :
- Monument Entry Fees
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Any kind of drinks served with lunch.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Taj Mahal, Dharmapuri, Forest Colony, Tajganj, Agra 282001 India
Get an early start with morning pickup at 6am at your hotel and transfer by private vehicle to the Taj Mahal.
Watch the colors change on the white marble of the Taj Mahal as the sun rises over this stunning masterpiece of Mughal architecture. Next up, head to the Agra Fort and stroll around the maze of courtyards, mosques, and private chambers inside the fort's walls. The fort was built for Emperor Akbar and its elegant interior combines both Hindu and Central Asian architectural styles.
Take a break for lunch (own expense) at a renowned Indian restaurant, then hop back in your vehicle for the 1-hour drive outside of the city to Fatehpur Sikri.
The abandoned Mughal capital showcases a perfectly preserved city built at the height of the empire’s splendor. Spend about 1.5 hours there before your tour ends in the late afternoon with transferred back to your hotel.
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Point :Agra, Uttar Pradesh, India
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Taj Mahal Close on Every Friday
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.