Take a Full Day Tour to Pamukkale From Antalya
Explore the UNESCO site of Turkey with a swim in Pamukkale's hot springs with this tour from Antalya. You will also visit the site of the amazing ruins of ancient Hierapolis.
per adult from
13 to 14 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Parking Fees
- Professional guide
- Entry/Admission - Hierapolis & Pamukkale
What's excluded :
- Admission fees for site(Pamukkale Natural park and Cleopatra pool)
- Food and drink
- Personal expenses
- Other services not mentioned
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Hierapolis & Pamukkale, Pamukkale 20280 Turkey
After your pickup from your Antalya Hotel, we will drive you to Pamukkale, and along the way, you will see some beautiful Turkish Villages with lush olive trees. After a 2 hours drive, we arrive at Pamukkale located in the province of Denizli and this natural wonder is made up of terraces and travertines formed by hot springs and streams that deposit carbonate minerals.
Pamukkale waters are believed to have curative powers and have been used as a thermal bath for centuries. Noted for its excellent characteristics, the ancient site was inscribed on the UNESCO World Heritage List in 1988.
Located near to Pamukkale is Hierapolis which was founded in 200 BC by Eumenes II in dedication to the Amazon Queen Hiera and wife of Telephos, the founder of Pergamum. Hierapolis is an ancient site that attracts worldwide attention for its grand monuments and buildings.
The ancient city of Hierapolis lost its Hellenistic façade because of a number of earthquakes and gained a new facade that reflects the influences of Roman architecture during the reconstruction.
In the Byzantine period, Pamukkale became an essential site to Christianity after St Phillip one of the apostles of Jesus was murdered in this city. The city then became under the rule of the Turks in the 9th century and still preserves its value and significance as it did on its very first day.
Welcoming thousands of visitors on Pamukkale and Hierapolis tours for its natural wonders and ancient monuments every year and Pamukkale is waiting to welcome you as well!
Duration: 7 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up and drop off from your hotel in Antalya
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.