Take a Scenic Boat Ride in St. Augustine
A unique view of St Augustine available only from the water.
Since the 1900’s St. Augustine Scenic Cruise has been giving visitors to St. Augustine a unique view of the city and a way to enjoy St. Augustine’s historic land marks and natural beauty.
Our 75 minute cruises, narrated by the captain, provide an incomparable way to enjoy St Augustine's historic landmarks and natural sites of interests.
per adult from
1 hour 15 minutes
What's included :
- Restroom on board
- Narrated Tour of St. Augustine’s historic land marks and natural beauty
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: 20 Bridge of Lions, St. Augustine, FL 32084
A brief narration on the history of the Bridge while passing under
Pass By: Castillo de San Marcos National Monument, 1 S Castillo Dr, Saint Augustine Beach, St. Augustine, FL 32084-3252
A brief narration while passing by slowing enough for passengers to take pictures
Pass By: St. Augustine Lighthouse & Maritime Museum, Inc., 100 Red Cox Dr, St. Augustine, FL 32080-5443
Great photo ops
Pass By: Shrine Our Lady of La Leche, 27 Ocean, St. Augustine, FL
Menendez landing site, brief narration, great photo ops
Departure Point :St Augustine Municipal Marina, 111 Avenida Menendez, St. Augustine, FL 32084, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Pet Friendly
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.