Take Garinkogo II to Cruise on the Frozen Ice Sea& Visit Monbetsu Ocean Park!
・One day bus tour to watch the overwhelming floating ice on Sea of Okhotsk! Depart from and return to Sapporo. Ticket of the Ice Crusher Cruise "Garinkogo II" is included.
・Sail on the ice crusher “Garinkogo II” and break through the ice in extraordinarily large scale. Designed for sightseeing, the ship has a total weight of 150 tons and is equipped with air-conditioning, heating, vending machines etc..
・There will be visit to the only marine park for raising seals in Japan, the observation tower to enjoy the world under the ice sea. From underwater observatory you can look up drift ice. Underwater floor has an attractive aquarium, where plenty of rare deep-sea creatures, sharks, and cliones can be observed.
・Shop for some seafood products at local stores of Marukaichi Suisan and Dezuka Suisan! Bento box lunch is provided.
per adult from
What's included :
- Lunch - Lunch is provided with Makunouchi bento to have on the bus.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Seal Center is 200JPY; Okhotsk Tower is 800JPY; Seal Sea Paradise is 500JPY
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Port of Mombetsu
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Port of Mombetsu, Mombetsu, Hokkaido 094-0000, Japan
Take cruise tour on the awe-inspiring Sea of Okhotsk and watch the huge chunks of drift ice. Then you will have another one hour to visit the ocean park area including Seal Center, Okhotsk Tower and Seal Sea Paradise. There will be chance to see lovely seal, clione (also known as naked sea butterfly), and to witness the water zone world under floating ice. (Admission fees to these places are not included. Seal Center is 200JPY; Okhotsk Tower is 800JPY; Seal Sea Paradise is 500JPY)
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Marukaichi Suisan, 2-chōme-11番地7 Shinkōchō, Mombetsu, Hokkaido 094-0012, Japan
Make another short stop at Marukaichi Suisan to shop for seafood products.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: 出塚水産㈱, 5-chōme-3-23 Minatochō, Mombetsu, Hokkaido 094-0011, Japan
Make a short visit to a long-established and famous with locals Kamaboko (deep-fried fish cake) shop and get one "Kani Mayo Ball".
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :1: ANA Crowne Plaza Sapporo, Kita 3-Jo, Chuo-Ku 1-2-9 Nishi, １丁目 北３条西 中央区 札幌市 北海道 060-0003, Japan
2: Sapporo view hotel, 8 Chome Odorinishi, Chuo Ward, Sapporo, Hokkaido 060-0042, Japan
3: PREMIER HOTEL NAKAJIMA PARK SAPPORO, 6-chōme-1-21 Minami 10 Jōnishi, Chuo Ward, Sapporo, Hokkaido 064-8561, Japan
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This will be a joint tour with Japanese travelers.
- Depending on the weather and traffic conditions of the day, schedule may change. Please be noted.
- If there is no frozen ice can be seen on the sea, sweets will be given as compensation.
- If the cruise is not operating after bus arrival, refund will be made at 1700 Yen per adult and 800 Yen per child. And schedule will change to visit Okhotsk Sea Ice Museum of Hokkaido.
- If the cruise is not operating or due to blockage of road the bus cannot arrive Mobetsu, refund will be made at 2700 Yen per adult and 1350 Yen per child. And schedule will change to visit Sounkyo Hyobaku Festival.
- No compensation for any time delay on bus.
- No show without any notification in advance will cause you to pay in full with no refund.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- In case there are less than 15 participants before departure, this tour will be canceled.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 35 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.