Tallinn Bay Sightseeing Cruise
Depart from the historic Seaplane Harbour and begin your cruise around the Bay of Tallinn. Admire the wonderful panorama of the Old Town of Tallinn and its towers, the historic shoreline and fancy cruise ships in the port as you learn about Tallinn's maritime history. The navigation bridge is open to visitors and souvenir pictures can be taken there.
The package includes seating in the indoor II Class saloon on the first deck or on the optional sundeck. Receive an Illustrated Tallinn Bay tour map created by artist Kristjan Luiga. The bar and souvenir stand will be open.
per adult from
What's included :
- Souvenir photo session on the Captain’s bridge
- Illustrated Tallinn Bay tour map created by artist Kristjan Luiga
- Seating in II class saloon (inside seating) OR optional Sundeck seating
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Tallinn Old Town, City Center, Tallinn Estonia
Sit back in the quaint splendor of the city's old town charm while floating gently along its harbor. See the setting sun glint off the old town towers, and capture the moment with a photo session at the captain's bridge.
Departure Point :Sunlines Cruise Co:, Vesilennuki 6, 10415 Tallinn, Estonia
Departure Time :7:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 60 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.