Tallinn: city contrasts beyond the medieval walls
An interactive city discovery experience across Tallinn. You’ll solve riddles via a web app in your phone’s browser. All the information you need for your adventure is in your email from Secret City Trails. This is a self-guided tour, we do not meet you at the start location and you can enjoy your discoveries at your own pace.
Solve 9 riddles. Each riddle takes you from one (hidden) location to the next. You’ll unlock local recommendations and fun facts - as well as the history of the city.
You discover spots in Tallinn that most locals don’t even know. You see popular sights from a different angle (literally!).
This game is suitable for friends, couples, families with kids and team buildings. Enjoy being together while exploring a city, be creative and use your imagination to find city’s secrets!
You’ll feel like Indiana Jones - a true adventurer - as you explore the best of Tallinn. What are you waiting for?
per adult from
1 to 2 minutes
What's included :
- A link to the web app game (received via email). The game is played in the browser of your phone
What's excluded :
- Food and Drinks
- Mobile data
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Patarei Prison Exhibition "Communism is Prison", Kalaranna 28 Two entrances: from the sea promenade; gate of the East wing of the fortress., Tallinn 10415 Estonia
Pass By: Kalamaja Paberipood, Kotzebue 7, Tallinn 10412 Estonia
Departure Point :Rotermanni 2, 10111 Tallinn, Estonia
Return Detail :Kalamaja, Tallinn, Estonia
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.