Tallinn Russian Dinner
The eating place features delightful treats from a traditional Russian kitchen. The main feature the restaurant is proud of is its cold zakuska smorgasboard displayed on a carriage made originally in St. Petersburg during the 18th century. Enjoy their À la carte menu with all the main traditional Russian dishes ranging from caviar to blinis, cutlet a la Kiev, stroganoff, syrniki as well as varenyki among others.
per adult from
What's included :
- English Speaking Guide
- Walk to Restaurant
- Traditional Russian Two-courser
- One Beer Or one Glass Of House Vine
What's excluded :
If you are not the adventurous type but you want a bit of the extraordinary on your taste buds, allow us to introduce to you the Traditional Russian Dinner. Before you head out to town, allow our gorgeous guide to take to a restaurant where authentic, traditional Russian cuisines are served. A full tummy is good way to start your night especially when booze and women are involved!
Book this activity with us now and we will get a table reservation for two hours in a contemporary restaurant just within the city center. We know the right places that serve the best authentic Russian cuisines where you can enjoy a two course dinner with two drinks for each of your buddies. Good food, good beer, good fun. What better way to start your evening when in Tallinn for your stag weekend?
Departure Point :Tallinn, Estonia
Departure Time :11/12/2019 - 10/8/2021
Monday - Sunday: 10:00 AM - 07:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.