Tallinn Shore Excursion: Day Tour to Lahemaa National Park from Tallinn
When your cruise ship docks in Tallinn, enjoy this shore excursion to Lahemaa National Park to see the beauty of the northern Estonia landscape. With an expert guide, discover the history and learn lots of interesting facts about Lahemaa. You'll go on a walking tour around the park and tour two of its most magnificent manors – Palmse and Sagadi – which have both been beautifully restored to give you an insight into upper-class 18th-century life in Estonia. It's a great way to see what lies outside of Tallinn and enjoy some of the beautiful scenery this country has to offer!
per adult from
What's included :
- Port pick-up and drop-off
- Professional guide
- Transport by luxury coach
- Worry-free Shore Excursion Guarantee
What's excluded :
- Meet your guide at 10:05am and set off for a one-hour coach ride from central Tallinn. You will arrive at the largest national park in Estonia - The beautiful Lahemaa National Park. It is home to an impressive 14 lakes, eight rivers and four waterfalls within its pristine coastal landscape. Explore the park with your guide, taking in the varied scenery and relaxing in gorgeous settings.
Make your way to Palmse Manor, built in the 18th century and once home to barons and their families. It has been fully restored and contains some original furniture, making it one of the grandest Baroque manors in Estonia. Tour the house with your guide and visit its open -air- museum, which provides and overview of manor life and Estonian architecture through the ages.
Next visit Sagadi Manor, also built in the 18th century and the first manor in Estonia to be decorated in the ornate Rococo style. It has also been fully restored, from its original façade to its extension wing.
After your manor tours, you’ll have a bit of free time to enjoy the park. Your guide will give you some recommendations of the best spots in the park to visit, including one of the many lakes.
Then meet back at a designated meeting spot for the return trip to Tallinn Port.
Worry-free Shore Excursion:
Will we ensure your excursion ends with ample time for you to return to the Tallinn Port for your ship's departure. In the extremely unlikely event your ship has departed, we will arrange for transport to the next port-of-call. If your ship is delayed and you are unable to attend this activity, your money will be refunded. See our terms and conditions for full details.
Departure Point :Cruise port main exit gate
Departure Time :10:30 AM
Return Detail :Finishes at Sokos Hotel Viru
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Pax Minimum for the reservation: 2
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.