Tallinn Sunset Dinner Cruise
A floating tour on the old cruiser "Katharina“ is the best way to admire the wonderful panorama of the Old Town of Tallinn and its towers. You will learn about Tallinn's maritime history, and admire the historic shoreline and fancy cruise ships in the port. The navigation bridge will be open to visitors, and souvenir pictures can be taken there.
Your trip begins at the historic Seaplane Harbor, and will take you around the shoreline of the Bay of Tallinn. Complete with seating both inside and outside, the ship has three saloons, seating a maximum of 200 guests at a time. It also boasts two sundecks, a seminar room, a bar and a restaurant.
Your tour includes a welcome drink, a buffet dinner, non-alcoholic beverages. premium seating with view, illustrated tour map and a souvenir photo session on the captain's bridge.
per adult from
What's included :
- Seating in I class saloon with superb views (inside seating) OR optional Sundeck seating
- Buffet Dinner
- Non-alc beverages
- Illustrated Tallinn Bay tour map created by artist Kristjan Luiga
- Souvenir photo session on the Captain’s bridge
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Tallinn Old Town, City Center, Tallinn Estonia
Enjoy an ambience-rich dinner cruise off the coast of Tallinn's old town, and see the setting sun glint off its towers. You can enjoy a welcome drink upon arrival, before being able to sit down to a buffet-style dinner with the best views in Tallinn.
Departure Point :Sunlines Cruise Co:, Vesilennuki 6, 10415 Tallinn, Estonia
Departure Time :7:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 36 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Organised by Sunlines Cruise Co