Tamborine Mountain & Gold Coast Tour
Sub-tropical rainforests, waterfalls, cafes, wineries, galleries and craft stores is what makes Tamborine Mountain a must visit.
Leaving the highway, we hit remote off-road trails through eucalyptus forest with the chance to spot koalas in the wild and to enjoy city and coastal views.
Freshly baked scones with jam and cream for morning tea at a local mountain Manor then a guided rainforest walk. Visit Queensland’s first National Park and be guided by an expert to Curtis Falls waterfall in the Joalah section of Tamborine National Park.
Free time to browse Gallery walk on Tamborine Mountain. Arts and crafts, wineries, distilleries, cheese factory and even a brewery all in within a 5-minute walk of our exclusive Gallery Walk parking.
After spending the morning on the mountain, we will transfer you to Surfers Paradise with its endless options! Not to mention a world class beach and hundreds of shops, restaurants, cafes and bars all within walking distance of our drop off point.
per adult from
8 to 9 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Snacks - Morning Tea of scones with jam and cream with a hot drink.
- National Park Fees
- Brisbane Pickup and Drop off
- Surfers Paradise Map Planner
- Entry/Admission - Curtis Falls
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Wongawallan, Wongawallan, Gold Coast, Queensland
Off roading/4WD on your journey to Mount Tamborine.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Mount Tamborine, Mount Tamborine, Tamborine Mountain, Scenic Rim, Brisbane Region, Queensland
Boomerang throwing lesson and Morning Tea.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Curtis Falls, Tamborine Mountain Rd, Tamborine Mountain, Queensland Australia
Guided rainforest walk to waterfall
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Gallery Walk, Long Road, Eagle Heights, Tamborine Mountain, Queensland 4272 Australia
Time on Gallery walk for local arts and crafts.Chance to wine taste, beer taste at cellar shop doors. (wine and beer tasting at customers own cost).
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Surfers Paradise, Surfers Paradise, Gold Coast, Queensland
Spend time on the beach soaking up the sun or go for a swim to cool down.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Roma Street, Roma St, Brisbane City QLD 4000, Australia
Traveler pickup is offered
We have several pick up areas in Brisbane City that are handy to walk to from all accommodation houses based in Brisbane. Please contact us or make notes in your booking and we will advise your closest. Other Locations include Roma Street Bus Stop 125, Cineplex Southbank Cinemas. Under all circumstances you must call within 24 hours of departure to confirm pick up times and locations.
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Reduced Group sizes
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.