Tan Son Nhat Airport Foot & Body Massage With Hot Stones 90 Minutes
A great way to spend your free time between air travels. Bay Spa & Massage is an oasis for busy and tired travellers to get a warm shower and have a cup of hot chamomile tea after a great massage session in a quiet, air-conditioned environment. We have free Wi-fi access for customers.This treatment begins with the herbal foot soak, reflexology massage on the head-neck-shoulder, relaxing and reflexology massage on the soles of the feet, relaxing massage hand, aromatherapy with hot stone massage on the back, then followed with Thai massage technique, the muscle will be stretched by Yoga postures.
per adult from
What's included :
- Coffee and/or Tea - Hot tea
- Snacks - Ginger jams
What's excluded :
Your Airport Spa & Massage destination, offering a wide range of spa and massage services on the go for those who arrive Tan Son Nhat airport or before you board your plane. We offer an array of treatments designed to sooth the mind, rejuvenate the body and uplift the spirit in a quiet, modern and professional environment. Just simply book us for your relaxation with Hot-stone Foot Massage, Body Aromatherapy Massage, Head-Neck-Shoulder Massage, Hair & Nail, Shower and Hair Shampoo.
• Bay Spa & Massage, 45 Truong Son Street, Ward 2, Tan Binh Dist Ground Floor- Parking Lot , Tan Son Nhat International Airport - Domestic Termial, Ho Chi Minh City Vietnam
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
- Ho Chi Minh City Airport, Ho Chi Minh City Vietnam
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.