Come and enjoy an adventure unlike any other at the Tanama. You will have the chance to see the real nature of Puerto Rico. You will explore huge water caves and hike through the Tanama lime stone canyon. Body raft in magical, fresh water of the Tanama. Jump at the river (optional) with certified guides that will be happy to assist you on any challenge in this adventure.
per adult from
What's included :
- Equipment (helmet and life jacket)
- Free parking
- Professional guide
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Aventureo PR, PR-625, Arecibo Observatory, Arecibo 00612 Puerto Rico
A complete adventure! Good physical condition is required. Appreciate nature in a fun and educational way through many activities like hiking, cave exploring, river tracking, rock climbing, cliff jumping(optional), body rafting, free pictures,all safety equipment and much more. You will start out with a hike through the Tanama Forest located in the Northern Limestone Region of Puerto Rico. You will hike in the forest until reaching the Canyon. We will go floating down stream in favor of the current crossing huge natural cave tunnels passing mountains from one side to the other and relax yourself in the calm and delightful Tanama River waters. Here you will appreciate several natural water springs and incredible landscapes that this paradise provides. Through the canyon, the river current will allow you to float in specially selected places. This will be an adventure that you would never forget. Any questions, give us a call.
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :Arecibo Observatory, PR-625, Arecibo, 00612, Puerto Rico
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- What to bring: gym shoes or hiking shoes, high-caloric snacks, water, sunblock, backpack, clothes that can get wet, swimsuit, towel and change of dry clothes. Bring enough snacks for 6 hours!!
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.