Tango lesson and Milonga tour
With us, you will feel like a local tango. We do not want you to live the tourist tango, but you can enjoy a real milonga night. You will be accompanied by two tango dancers who have been dancing in milongas for 20 years. You will know the codes, movements and the history of tango.
The activity is semi private, we handle small groups so they feel accompanied and can learn and ask everything they want!
per adult from
What's included :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Private transportation
- Ticket to the milonga
What's excluded :
The activity begins with a personalized tango class, where you will learn everything you need to enjoy after the milonga. The class will be held in an old Buenos Aires convent, where you can also see how it was inhabited at the beginning of the 20th century.
If you already know how to dance, we can improve your technique, and give you new tools.
The class lasts 60 minutes. Then, we will all go together to a milonga (social place, where we dance every night).
In the milonga they have a drink included.
We will stay with you for 2 hours in the milonga, and then you can stay on your own if you wish.
Departure Point :Dr. Tomás Manuel de Anchorena 575, C1170 CABA, Argentina
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.