Tara River Rafting Full Day Trip from Kotor
The Tara river canyon is the longest canyon in Montenegro. It is 82 kilometers (51 miles) long and is 1,300 meters (4,300 feet) at its deepest, making it the deepest river canyon in Europe. The canyon is protected as a part of Durmitor National Park and is a tentative UNESCO World Heritage Site. Tara river canyon is also second deepest in the world after the Grand canyon.
Rafting on the Tara River from Brštanovice to Scepan Polje -18 kilometres of beautiful scenery and 21 challenging rapids.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Breakfast and lunch
- Transport by air-conditioned Mercedes E class or Mercedes Vito van
- English-speaking driver
- Rafting tax
- Use of equipment: raft, footwear and clothing, helmets and life jacket.
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Tara River Canyon, P4, Dobrilovina, Zabljak Municipality Montenegro
deepest canyon of Europe...
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Tivat Airport, Tivat Municipality Montenegro
- Port of Kotor, E65, Kotor, Montenegro
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 4 people per booking is required
- You are advised to bring: swimming suit, and dry clothes and the package of good mood for unforgettable experience
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.