Tarangire National Park Day Trip
After breakfast we will depart from Arusha to the Tarangire National Park. For about two hours we will ride past vibrant massive villages and open plains, which have become synonymous with the image of Africa. When entering the park, we start with a safari through large golden savannahs that surround the Tarangira River, which never dies and is a key source of water even during the dry season.A picnic lunch with a beautiful view, but be careful not to escape from the monkeys. The park is the most beautiful mirror of the wilderness, where undoubtedly the largest populations of elephants in Africa with incredibly large herds live. There are plenty of exotic birds, antelope, leopards, lions, giraffes, buffaloes and pythons in the park, climbing the trees. The most important characteristic of this park is, of course, the Tarangire River.Observe animals as they walk around the river. Thousands of animals migrate from the Masai Steps to the river, where they then quench the thirst.
per adult from
What's included :
- Transportation in 4×4 safari vehicle
- Professional Safari guide
- Meals:Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
- All Entry fees
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic and soft drinks
- Visa fees
- Personal spending monies for souvenirs etc.
- Travel insurance
- Tarangire National Park has some of the highest population density of elephants as compared to anywhere in Tanzania, and its sparse vegetation, strewn with baobab and acacia trees, makes it a beautiful and distinctive location to visit.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :12:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.